Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Services based in Birmingham, AL
Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing is a technical process utilizing specialized equipment, heat, pressure, and rubber to make a conveyor belt endless. A vulcanized splice is the gold standard of conveyor belt splicing, proving itself superior to its counterpart, the mechanical splice.
Benefits of a vulcanized splice include:
- Increased strength
- Increased longevity
- Increased compatibility with cleaners and magnets
- Decreased spillage
Disadvantages of a vulcanized splice:
- Increased upfront costs
- Technical expertise required
- Specialized equipment necessary for install
- Pulley diameter minimum requirements
Southeastern Conveyor Services, Inc. is pleased to provide our highly trained, Fenner Dunlop Certified Vulcanized Splicing Technicians. We use the highest quality Fenner Dunlop Splicing Material and have our own regularly calibrated and maintained vulcanizing equipment. Our company also has built in quality control standards in our splicing processes to ensure a quality end product.
Benefits of using Southeastern Conveyor Services, Inc. for vulcanizing:
- Certified splicers with required recertification every 2 years
- Top Quality Material
- Calibrated and Maintained Equipment
- Quality Control Processes
- Splice Warranties
- Technicians are MSHA and OSHA 10 certified
- Our main office is conveniently located in Birmingham, AL, faithfully serving the Southeast.